Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Staff Application!
SteamID (steamidconverter.com):STEAM_0:0:94120725

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198148507178/

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.):Adawg_543

Current rank: User

Around how long have you been playing on SuperRP? I have been playing for a week now and I love it!

Have you ever been banned from SuperRP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? Nope! I have never been banned!

Why do you want to be a staff member? As soon as I joined this server I saw potential...Potential to grow! Theres nice staff nice people, I mean what's not to love? It just pains me to see people hacking, RDMing,CDMing, etc. It is not fair for everyone to get killed from these certain people. I just want to push this server to it's limits, get it donations and help it grow to an even better community where everybody has fun! And I know your problably thinking "this kid is only 13" well I need to start reaching out to servers I love!

Why should we make YOU a staff member?
Well I know I am only 13 in all and I have never taken a staffs position but I know these things it's just common sense! I have been studying the admin position, and it is very hard I would love to help them out because since this server is a fairly small community I hate it when there are no admins on and people are RDMing like no tommorow. I need to take this position and help these people out. Also I am not that type of person that abuses ULX and I know quite a lot of commands for someone who has never been staff. I know the basic rules of no CDM:Car Death Match. No RDM:Random Death Match. Anyway I KNOW I am mature enough to take this position!
I hope you consider me to be a staff member! I look forward to seeing you all! -Aiden.
Wow I love this application 10/10 you described what you would do to help out perfectly! I'm sure you'll make a great staff member. Roman do you agree?
+Support
Even though you have only played for a few days, you have been very active and overall a very good player. And you took time on the application to put what you wanted to say. Smile
(01-03-2015, 12:43 AM)Mattlego55 Wrote:  +Support
Even though you have only played for a few days, you have been very active and overall a very good player. And you took time on the application to put what you wanted to say. Smile

Thanks Mattlego, the support really helps!
Roman! When will he GET STAFF!!
(01-04-2015, 02:52 AM)CP_Beast22 Wrote:  Roman! When will he GET STAFF!!

Thanks for the support also CP_Beast! But just calm down a little please!
Accepted
[Image: FtY2iZH.png]