Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Application
Thumbs Up 
On the date 1/10/2015 approximately 8PM Snugglekins00 was banned from the server for "attempted prop kill." Where an unspecified Moderator had banned me for 1440 minutes for holding a prop using physics gun and scrolling rapidly in both directions towards another player. I did this knowing very well that it wouldn't ruin any other people's experience on the server and that It would just phase through them.

Thanks for your concern.

ID: STEAM_0:1:52613123
Unbanned due to the fact that the moderator didn't post a reason on the ban. This does not mean you can go back on and prop minge. Honestly and you can agree also, that there is no reason for putting objects in other player's faces. If your on our server just get other people's reactions and good laughs about other player's getting frustrated then don't come back, because you will be banned.
(01-11-2015, 04:11 AM)Snuggle Wrote:  On the date 1/10/2015 approximately 8PM Snugglekins00 was banned from the server for "attempted prop kill." Where an unspecified Moderator had banned me for 1440 minutes for holding a prop using physics gun and scrolling rapidly in both directions towards another player. I did this knowing very well that it wouldn't ruin any other people's experience on the server and that It would just phase through them.

Thanks for your concern.

wow dis fag tried to kill me and now he wants to be unbanned scrub!11!!!11!!
I admit that my actions weren't necessary, but I can assure you that in the future I won't be trying to do wrong on your server on purpose.
You are more than welcome to file a complaint against the following person or anyone else. Go to http://dev.hosted.nfoservers.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4 . Please provide valid evidence such as screenshots or video; if no valid evidence is provided the complaint will be rejected.
(01-11-2015, 04:22 AM)420uoeno Wrote:  
(01-11-2015, 04:11 AM)Snuggle Wrote:  On the date 1/10/2015 approximately 8PM Snugglekins00 was banned from the server for "attempted prop kill." Where an unspecified Moderator had banned me for 1440 minutes for holding a prop using physics gun and scrolling rapidly in both directions towards another player. I did this knowing very well that it wouldn't ruin any other people's experience on the server and that It would just phase through them.

Thanks for your concern.

wow dis fag tried to kill me and now he wants to be unbanned scrub!11!!!11!!

"I did this knowing very well that it wouldn't ruin any other people's experience on the server and that It would just phase through them."

More closely seen: "It would just phase through them."

Even more: "just phase through"

In other words, I knew it wouldn't do any harm, and the worst it would do was irritate you.