Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Admin/Mod Application!
Wink 
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:86828503

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile): http://steamcommunity.com/id/SoundWavezYT/

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.): SoundWavezYT, KingOfSpades

Current rank: User

Around how long have you been playing on Super-RP? About a month now, me and my friend were just looking for a Dark-RP server and after a couple not so good ones we found this really great one with an awesome staff!

Have you ever been banned from Super-RP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? I was banned twice, but I was unbanned as quickly as possible since I was often framed or lied about from the person that RDMed, Prop Blocked, or Prop Climbed.Those both happened about a week ago. I was also perma banned along with a couple of my friends for no reason at all.

Why do you want to be a staff member? I feel that this is such a great server with a lot of nice people and good admins/moderators that I felt it would be a great chance to help people! I feel I have always been one to defend people and make sure they have a great time anywhere.

Why should we make YOU a staff member? I have had experience being a moderator/admin before. I have made sure a lot of people don't get away with things that make the game not fun. I may be young, but I am mature and I just hope to make this server a fun place for people to join! I hope the decision for mod/admin is not a hard one!
I like this application! Short and simple. ++Support.
You must be VIP as of now to become a moderator, sorry. Rules are rules for now.

Thread closed.
[Image: joAqJfr.jpg]