Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pyro For Staff
SteamID (steamidconverter.com): STEAM_0:0:41798167

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile): http://steamidconverter.com/PyroMcGee

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.)TongueyroMcGee

Current rank:Vip

Around how long have you been playing on SuperRP? A week or so.

Have you ever been banned from SuperRP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? No

Why do you want to be a staff member?I like helping the community and I have been a mod on many servers. I have also owned a server and know what that is like. I play almost every day I have a mic and I love gmod and have got to know some people on this server.

Why should we make YOU a staff member? You should make me a staff member because I care about what I do. I was on the server once and it was being flooded at spawn, everyone was rdming, and there was even prop killing. I have even helped people on this server without being a mod like telling them what to do or where to go etc. In the end I think you should consider me for staff.

[quote='PyroMcGee' pid='250' dateline='1421278446']
SteamID (steamidconverter.com): STEAM_0:0:41798167

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile): http://steamidconverter.com/PyroMcGee

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.)PyroMcGee

Current rank:Vip

Around how long have you been playing on SuperRP? A week or so.

Have you ever been banned from SuperRP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? No

Why do you want to be a staff member?I like helping the community and I have been a mod on many servers. I have also owned a server and know what that is like. I play almost every day I have a mic and I love gmod and have got to know some people on this server.

Why should we make YOU a staff member? You should make me a staff member because I care about what I do. I was on the server once and it was being flooded at spawn, everyone was rdming, and there was even prop killing. I have even helped people on this server without being a mod like telling them what to do or where to go etc. In the end I think you should consider me for staff.
[/quot
Can I ask why it says you are last on steam 1298 days ago? Are you using another account? Keep in mind we are a gmod server and according to your profile that you have given us, you never ever had gmod. You only have Team Fortress 2.
No its PyroMcGee I have gmod you can check PyroMcGee not the other Name I had autocorrect.
Then please give us the correct steam id.
STEAM_0:0:41798167
Hey, Sorry to say I won't be giving any sort of response to this just for the blunt reason of you messaging me in PM about it.
I look at these everyday in the morning.
Please, in the future, don't bug me in PM for this. :c
[Image: joAqJfr.jpg]
Sorry just couldnt figure out how to post to the thread but I got it
I have seen him on nice person +1
Thanks my boi!
I will not accept/reject this application at this time. I want to see how you act on our server first. So don't think that we are ignoring this application