Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TehEpicPikaChu Mod App
Hello and welcome to my Mod Application my steam id is STEAM_0:1:94087617. The link to my profile is steamcommunity.com/id/TehStrongPikaChu, btw sorry for the difference in names its my custom url. My steam profile name is TehEpicPikaChu im also known as stealthdude543 or [Avanic]stealthdude543. My name on Super RP is TehEpicPikaChu. I am 12 turning 13 on September 7th. My current rank is V.I.P and i hope to be donating to the server again soon. I've been playing Super RP for about 2 months now. I've been banned from Super RP 3 times 2 times each like a month ago for accidental RDM both for 30 mins. Also once like a week ago for NLR I believe for 1 hour. I want to be a staff member because I like this server and would like to help with enforcing rules. I should be made a staff member because I am trustworthy, I am very compatible, and I dont abuse my powers. Therefore I think I should be made Mod and I hope to be working with you guys soon.
HAX
LIZARD SQUAD UP
(01-21-2015, 12:00 AM)stealthdude543 Wrote:  Hello and welcome to my Mod Application my steam id is STEAM_0:1:94087617. The link to my profile is steamcommunity.com/id/TehStrongPikaChu, btw sorry for the difference in names its my custom url. My steam profile name is TehEpicPikaChu im also known as stealthdude543 or [Avanic]stealthdude543. My name on Super RP is TehEpicPikaChu. I am 12 turning 13 on September 7th. My current rank is V.I.P and i hope to be donating to the server again soon. I've been playing Super RP for about 2 months now. I've been banned from Super RP 3 times 2 times each like a month ago for accidental RDM both for 30 mins. Also once like a week ago for NLR I believe for 1 hour. I want to be a staff member because I like this server and would like to help with enforcing rules. I should be made a staff member because I am trustworthy, I am very compatible, and I dont abuse my powers. Therefore I think I should be made Mod and I hope to be working with you guys soon.

I love this application! It is very, very detailed. You improved a lot on it than your first one. +1 for me.
Hello and welcome to my Mod Application my steam id is STEAM_0:1:94087617. The link to my profile is steamcommunity.com/id/TehStrongPikaChu, btw sorry for the difference in names its my custom url. My steam profile name is TehEpicPikaChu im also known as stealthdude543 or [Avanic]stealthdude543. My name on Super RP is TehEpicPikaChu. I am 12 turning 13 on September 7th. My current rank is V.I.P and i hope to be donating to the server again soon. I've been playing Super RP for about 2 months now. I've been banned from Super RP 3 times 2 times each like a month ago for accidental RDM both for 30 mins. Also once like a week ago for NLR I believe for 1 hour. I want to be a staff member because I like this server and would like to help with enforcing rules. I should be made a staff member because I am trustworthy, I am very compatible, and I dont abuse my powers. Therefore I think I should be made Mod and I hope to be working with you guys soon. +1
+1 I've seen you on alot and detail in this post
"The worst thing you can do right now is underestimate Hydra. They hide in plain sight; they earn our trust, our sympathy. They make us like them, and when you hesitate, they strike."
-Agent Hand