Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
staff application
My steam I.D. is 0:1:97606446 but my email account is lilbillzombiekiller@gmail.com . I have V.I.P. but it would not let me paste the link. My steam profile name is lilbillnero and my ingame name is lilbillzombiekiller. I am 13 but turn 14 in feburary. I am a V.I.P and that is all i know about my rank.

I have played super rp for about a month. No i have never been banned before. I want to become a staff member because i can explain the rules and give the person warning and give them a second chance to have fun on the server and not get banned. I should be a staff member because if someone needs help understanding the rules i will explain them to the person and give them a chance to play the gameand not ban them or take something small into jurrastic measures.
(01-24-2015, 10:03 PM)lilbillzombiekiller@gmail.com Wrote:  My steam I.D. is 0:1:97606446 but my email account is lilbillzombiekiller@gmail.com . I have V.I.P. but it would not let me paste the link. My steam profile name is lilbillnero and my ingame name is lilbillzombiekiller. I am 13 but turn 14 in feburary. I am a V.I.P and that is all i know about my rank.

I have played super rp for about a month. No i have never been banned before. I want to become a staff member because i can explain the rules and give the person warning and give them a second chance to have fun on the server and not get banned. I should be a staff member because if someone needs help understanding the rules i will explain them to the person and give them a chance to play the gameand not ban them or take something small into jurrastic measures.

Good friend of mine and trustworthy +1
I have seen you on before and you seem like a nice guy +1
"The worst thing you can do right now is underestimate Hydra. They hide in plain sight; they earn our trust, our sympathy. They make us like them, and when you hesitate, they strike."
-Agent Hand
I have joined him in game many times and think he would be a great choice +1