Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Junior Mod Application
Big Grin 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67281330

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074805203

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.):xXCoCoXx

Current rank: VIP

Around how long have you been playing on SuperRP?: I have been playing for 2 weeks

Have you ever been banned from SuperRP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? Yes, I have beed baned 2 times for breaking MLR by accident 3-4 days ago.

Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to be a staff member because i think that alot of people RDM AND break MLR, so i would love to stop them by either warning them or jaling them. And also make sure everyone follows the rules on this awesome server

Why should we make YOU a staff member: You would make me a staff member because i would NEVER abuse my powers and make sure EVERYONE is following the rules on SuperRP.
I was away for a little while because of settling things at school so I cannot make the decision at the moment, but I will wait to see if any moderators give support for it.
Your app has been rejected. As I have seen, I feel that when people harass you, you let your emotions take over. Not that harassment is not allowed, but harassment is not meant to be worth a ban. You even asked me before to ban him for harassing since you already kicked him for harassment. I would focus on standing firm. I used to moderate before, and the server that had that allowed Admin Disrespect, I even thought it was funny that they disrespected me because I never let that bother me. I hope you can understand.
(01-30-2015, 03:16 AM)Dodge Wrote:  Your app has been rejected. As I have seen, I feel that when people harass you, you let your emotions take over. Not that harassment is not allowed, but harassment is not meant to be worth a ban. You even asked me before to ban him for harassing since you already kicked him for harassment. I would focus on standing firm. I used to moderate before, and the server that had that allowed Admin Disrespect, I even thought it was funny that they disrespected me because I never let that bother me. I hope you can understand.

From xXCoCoXx

I can see why you said " I let my emotions get to me" But when I told you to "Ban " those people It wasn't for harassing me it was for Mass RDM And PyroMcGre banned the other guy who Mass RDM. So I don't get why you said my emotions get to me it's just a game I don't ban somone for making fun of me because I'm 12 I just ignore them.

XXCoCoXx, Out
I don't mean this to gain up on you, only to enlighten and inform you about you. I overheard you say to a player who was being mean to you "If I was admin you would be permanently banned by now". This was said on 1-29-15 and I was pretty sure on what I heard. Again not to gain up on you, and you still have a chance just show us maturity don't let emotions cloud your judgement. I have also discovered some of the current moderators doing the same thing and if they do not stop they will face demotion soon.
(01-30-2015, 09:37 PM)Jerry Wrote:  I don't mean this to gain up on you, only to enlighten and inform you about you. I overheard you say to a player who was being mean to you "If I was admin you would be permanently banned by now". This was said on 1-29-15 and I was pretty sure on what I heard. Again not to gain up on you, and you still have a chance just show us maturity don't let emotions cloud your judgement. I have also discovered some of the current moderators doing the same thing and if they do not stop they will face demotion soon.

alright

xXCoCoXx , Out