Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff Application-HazeArcher
SteamID (steamidconverter.com): STEAM_0:1:63878665

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198088023059/

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.): [SR] HazeArcher

Current rank: VIP

Around how long have you been playing on SuperRP? About half a month

Have you ever been banned from SuperRP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? Nope

Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to become a staff member for three main reasons. First off I would like to become staff because we will be getting a new map soon and I think there will be bugs that come along with the map and I would like to help fix them. I have already test played the map and it seems like a good choice. Secondly, I would like to help out the community more. I could spread the word and make the community bigger and stronger. Lastly, I would like to stop all the people who keep RDMing. I have seen it a ton of it and no staff does anything about it. So if I was on there I could actually do something about it.

Why should we make YOU a staff member? I think I would be a good choice because I feel as if so many people already know/like me. I have always gotten to know people really well on servers so I think that ill know most people who play. Also me and some of the other staff like to set up a staff support building while in game and it seems to work well with keeping the issues down.
Detailed post and good reasons +1
"The worst thing you can do right now is underestimate Hydra. They hide in plain sight; they earn our trust, our sympathy. They make us like them, and when you hesitate, they strike."
-Agent Hand
We are not changing the map due to the fact people already have downtown_v4c_v2 and most people will join that map. As far as glitches we know almost all of them. There are some exploits out there if you wish to share please do so.
He is a good person and he is always trying to do somthing to help others +1
=1, seen him on the server is helpful and knows the rues for everything, atleast last I talked to him he did so yeah, just sayin. So, I'll accept it. Tongue
[Image: joAqJfr.jpg]