Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counsequence Chart
In my opinion, there should be some sort of chart where on one side, there is a list of wrong things (E.X: RDM, Breaking NLR, Etc.) and on the other side there are a list of punishments. Like kicking, banning, jailing, etc. I hope to see this because there is some confusion. Like yesterday, when someone rdmed, he got kicked. When someone else did the same thing (rdm) he got a jailed. Another time, another person got warned. There has to be some more clearification on what punishment should be given to what thing the person did.
The following information was taken out of the Super RP Meeting Room restricted to moderators. If any moderator fails to comply with this please report them by all means. They may seem like the law, but we were the ones who put them there and we can as easily take them out.

"Nextly we need to discuss punishment on the server. Basic stuff like RDM and NLR should be dealt with a warning or jail time. Each player gets three chances (breaking a single simple rule), once all their chances are up you can ban the player for a day for "Repeated Offender". If a player was to leave while in a moderator sit or during punishment they can be automatically banned for a day for "Evasion". For stuff concerning mass rdm (3+ kills) a week ban will do just fine. Any thing like Prop Spam, Server Lagging/Crashing, Exploiting, or other Explicit actions should be dealt with a permanent ban. These are the only valid reason for giving someone a permanent ban. Bans will be check frequently to insure our system is working. If you are a lower class moderator and when no higher staff is on, ban the player as highest as you can go, than report to a higher staff member to edit the ban time."
Lol okay, I just was thinking that it should be somewhere on the motd or the website.