Hello There, Guest! Register

You're important. Help SuperRP get started by registering on the website now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrubs application
SteamID STEAM_0:1:66764819

Steam Profile (give us a link to your profile):http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198093795367/

Name(s) (Steam profile name, in-game name, etc.): ScrubLord

Current rank: user

Around how long have you been playing on SuperRP? Just Started but I know what darkrp is all about

Have you ever been banned from SuperRP before? If so, when, why, and for how long? No I have not

Why do you want to be a staff member? I want to be a staff member simply to help people. Now I am not gonna write some emotional pick me but give you the honest facts. I love to help people out with problem rdm not a problem we will get to the bottom of. I will protect against general stupidity also.

Why should we make YOU a staff member? I think you should pick me cause in a situation I will be nothing but serious. I will not take sides or be unfair. I have a great personality that I think players will enjoy. I will be head in the game but I still know how to have fun doing it. I am a hard worker and an honest person. That will conclude my application.
I think you need a little more detail in this application. Plus the fact that you just joined? Minus for me -.
Well, If you just joined the server. Please get familiar with it before you go to post an application. Once we see that you are a active player on the server, we are able to take the time to think about your application and decide whether or not to accept you into the SuperRP Moderation.
What times can you be on the server?
Please Provide Steam ID.
Super RP Administration
You have been accepted, welcome to the SuperRP Moderation Team! Let us know if you have any questions.